China Market Insights Workshops for the wine sector
Presented by the Department of Trade and Investment in partnership with the South Australian Wine Industry Association and the Department of Primary Industries and Regions, complimentary workshops will be held across South Australian regions in late January/early February 2024.
These in-person workshops will support the South Australian wine sector to gain deep insights into the China market and will be delivered by a team of expert speakers.
- Macroeconomic conditions and outlook
- The alcohol and wine market
- Market access and legal considerations
- Market entry and cultural awareness
Dates and locations:
- Monday 29 January 2024, Coonawarra Hall, Coonawarra, 10.30am-1.30pm
- Tuesday 30 January 2024, The Barossa Cellar, Vine Vale, 9am-12pm
- Wednesday 31 January 2024, Hotel Renmark, Renmark, 9.30am-12.30pm
- Thursday 1 February 2024, Adelaide Hills Convention Centre, Hahndorf, 9.30am-12.30pm
Mr Adrian Randall
IWSR Client Director, Australia and New Zealand
Adrian has more than 20 years' expertise in consumer and shopper behavioural insight, with a focus on translating insight into growth across categories.
Ms Kate Hardy
Kate has held senior in-house legal roles at Accolade Wines and the AWRI and spent 15 years working in wine law in the US and Europe.
Dr Justin Cohen
University of South Australia's Ehrenberg Bass Institute
Justin has expertise in route-to-market decision making and emerging markets, particularly China.
Mr Tim White
Director Trade, DTI
Tim has previously served in senior roles at the Australian Embassy in Beijing and Consulates in Shanghai and Chengdu.
Ms Xiaoya Wei
Country Director China, DTI
Xiaoya has served as the South Australian Government's senior representative in China since 2014.
Mr Anthony Grundel
Program Manager, DTI
Anthony has more than 30 years of business and export experience, including 15 years in senior wine executive roles.
Ms Marianne Duluk
Manager for Food and Wine Exports, DTI
Marianne has 15 years of wine sector experience and has served in senior marketing, brand, communication, and export roles.
08 8222 9277.