The eCommerce Accelerator Program (eCAP) is a financial assistance program to support South Australian small to medium-sized businesses grow their international export revenue through eCommerce platforms.
Application key dates
Applications open 12pm Monday 3 May 2021.APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED.
Applications close 5pm Monday 17 May 2021.
Applications must be submitted via the online application form by 5pm on the closing date in order to be considered.
Grants up to the value of $100,000 (exc. GST) are available under the following three categories, to support eligible exporters fund expenditure incurred in building new capability:
- New to eCommerce
- eCommerce Accelerator
- Cluster Projects
Eligible businesses with export-ready services or goods made in South Australia can use the grants to establish their eCommerce presence, implement ways to drive online sales, or undertake training to assist in developing their online business model.
Grant funding is also available for commissioning digital marketing plans, placement of online advertising, or conducting email marketing campaigns.
See the program guidelines
for eligibility, eligible activities and terms and conditions. What activities are eligible?
A range of activities to support eCommerce can be undertaken within each funding category. Applicants may receive funding to build their capability through activities such as:
- undertaking training to develop eCommerce capability and commence online selling
- engage professional services to help develop eCommerce strategy, identify target markets and help sell products online through a third party platform
- activities to help implement a cross-border eCommerce strategy
- developing a digital marketing plan to drive traffic to an online store or eCommerce listings on third party platforms
- establishment of other online international marketing platforms
- purchasing online advertising, including sending email marketing to support eCommerce activities.
A full list of all eligible activities are available in the guidelines. GuidelinesFAQs